After the apparent demise of the first 24 group of DA (24.deviantart.com), Demile
and I (NazoNoOnna
) decided to open a new one. And neither of us intend to let this one die
The rules are simple:
1) Gotta be a 24 fan. You don't have to be hardcore, or assume that if you've missed episodes or anything you can't join. You just gotta like it. (Pfft, like it's that frickin hard!)
2) A big reason that we decided to do this is to promote community spirit. Sure, if you hunt on Google for deviants that like 24, you can find some people to converse with. Albeit, it's insanely hard, but that IS how I found Demile to begin with.
So anyway, community = good. This ties into the rule we set for commenting.
3) Wanna join? Just watch the group and we'll add ya. Mmkay? 'Course, it wouldn't hurt to send a note, either...
4) There will be a single journal entry for the page, and we'll update it frequently with new members, activities/contests/whatever, or any annoucements. So put it in your devWATH, please! Keep an eye out for new members and the like. Remember rule 2!
5) So, how to submit deviations!: We'd like to keep it limited to 24-related deviations. Be creative! Write! Make vectors of the actors! Sketch 'em! Make wallpapers/icons/site buttons! Tell one of us somehow, like send a link in a note, so we can log in and add it to the gallery. The original will be linked in the description, and commenting will be deactivated. If you'd like to comment on a deviation, we want you to do it at the artist's gallery, so THEY get the notification and know to read it. Rule 2!
6) Alright, I guess this'll be the opposite of how rule 6 used to be. Watching group DOES = being a member. If you want to watch and DON'T want to join (don't see why, but I guess it could happen), send a note, and we'll take you out of the member list.
7) Standard, "If you're in the group, be a proud member post the icon in your journal signature" stuff
Hopefully, we can build a good community and find friends amongst ourselves, and a good way to do so is to visit one another, leave comments, send notes, communicate! PLEASE don't flame each other. Debating and disagreeing is one thing, but I don't want it to come to someone quitting the group because of harrassment, or having to decide whether or not to kick someone out because they're flaming other members. Diversity is good. Fighting because of that diversity, not so good.
So, come join the fun!Updates!
Oh man, I am soooooo sorry you guys. Too much crap going on, I have no idea where Nazo is. Members list is updated, submissions up soon, I'm sorry you guys.
We have 6 new members! Please welcome ::userEchoras::userPopher::userhellstar::usercreepboy::usermafer::userpiratedesire:Co-Founders/Moderators